Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

How lovely are your branches...
I love little trees! I also love making simple paper ornaments each year; it get's me into the Christmas spirit! Each year I just kind of make whatever I feel like or have around and hang it on the tree, and Grant is a good sport. This year I went really simple; I just love the look of an old fashioned tree (it just feels "homey"!). The tree is topped with a darling little 1950's red sparkly topper that I inherited from my Grandma last spring.
Poor Grant's been sick with the flu (only time in the past 10 years!), so today we enjoyed sitting on the couch in rainy weather, watching Christmas movies and keeping the tree lit all day. I wish the Christmas season took up 2 months, at least!
I hope you are enjoying your Christmas tree! I wish the glow and the tree smell could be a permanent fixture through the colder months. Aren't Christmas trees magical?

No comments:

Post a Comment